Welcome to Jennifer's Miraheze!
How to add a main page gallery
16:17, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Find the Edit mode button at the top. You might need to select "Advanced", this insert picture gallery.--Guy vandegrift (talk) 16:27, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Beardman also contributed to Wikimedia Commons for images
Edit > insert > picture gallery > find image off of Wikimedia commons > copy image address > paste (only keep image title) > repeat steps for more images
<gallery> Larix_decidua_Aletschwald.jpg|deciduous tree Bode_felis.jpg|feline constellation Virmalised 18.03.15 (4).jpg |northern lights </gallery>
Mr. Circut Lab
My Test 1 Report
Missed problem #7
The Temperature is -2.3 degrees Celsius, and you are standing 0.62 km from a cliff. What is the echo time?
- find v: squrt((273.15-2.3)/(273))*(331)= 329.6940 m/s
- find delta x: (2)(.62)(10^3)= 1240 m
- solve: delta x / v = echo time : 1240/329.6940=3.761*10^0 sec
- answer : (3.761*10^0 seconds)
Thyristor group report 
Draw circuit and get it into https://wright000.miraheze.org/ 023 will do that.
What went wrong and how we fixed it
Explain each element in the circuit
Is where we will store our images until they are ready for Wikiversity.
- The Thyristor group report was started 14 February 2018