Welcome to Jennifer's Miraheze!
How to add a main page gallery
16:17, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Find the Edit mode button at the top. You might need to select "Advanced", this insert picture gallery.--Guy vandegrift (talk) 16:27, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Beardman also contributed to Wikimedia Commons for images
Edit > insert > picture gallery > find image off of Wikimedia commons > copy image address > paste (only keep image title) > repeat steps for more images
<gallery> Larix_decidua_Aletschwald.jpg|deciduous tree Bode_felis.jpg|feline constellation Virmalised 18.03.15 (4).jpg |northern lights </gallery>
Mr. Circut Lab
My Test 1 Report
Missed problem #7
The Temperature is -2.3 degrees Celsius, and you are standing 0.62 km from a cliff. What is the echo time?
- find v: squrt((273.15-2.3)/(273))*(331)= 329.6940 m/s
- find delta x: (2)(.62)(10^3)= 1240 m
- solve: delta x / v = echo time : 1240/329.6940=3.761*10^0 sec
- answer : (3.761*10^0 seconds)